This replica of Special Edition Castrol Honda suit is not only about the look it have but also provides the best progressive experience. The motorcycle racer Colin Edwards wore it in International WSBK race in 2002 championship.
SUIT SPECIFICATIONS & CONSTRUCTION DETAILS
- Moreover Castrol Honda suit features top grain cowhide leather of 1.2 to 1.3 mm thickness.
- Accordion leather stretch panels on lower back and knees to improve flexibility and comfort.
- Stretchable Cordura placed at specific areas of sleeves, crotch and calf for maximum stretch.
- External CE Approved Protectors on shoulders, elbows and knees.
- Pre-curved sleeves for proper riding position.
- Semi auto-lock YKK zippers at front, cuff and calf of Castrol Honda suit.
- Velcro reinforced strap on neck, cuff and calf.
- Velcro’s for attaching knee slider.
- Soft neoprene cuff and collar construction.
- Colin Edwards suit is safety stitched with high strength nylon thread is used for maximum safety.
- Colin Edwards suit feature polyester mesh lining.
- CE approved dual density (removable) armors at knees, shoulders and elbows.
- Removable dual density (CE approved) spine protector.
- Removable CE approved aerodynamic hump (Optional)
- Colin Edwards suit has a left side inner mesh chest pocket
Categories: Race Suits