An awesome pair of race gloves having particular measures concerning the rider’s hand’s safety and ease. Such gloves were worn by Casey Stoner in 2012 MotoGP. Available in all the standard sizes.
CASEY STONER 2012 MOTOGP RACE GLOVES
- Casey Stoner gloves feature full-grain leather construction for abrasion and tear resistance.
- Leather reinforcement between left glove thumb and pointer finger.
- Rubber protection.
- Rubber protector with air intakes and an exhaust port for cooling performance.
- Race gloves palm, thumb and finger TPU sliders are mounted on poly-foam and strategically positioned for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
- Pre-curved palm and fingers for form-fitting comfort.
- These Race gloves have Integrated flexible protective knuckles offer discreet protection.
- Velcro strap wrist closures prevent undesired removal in case of fall.
- Velcro cuff wrist closure.
- These Casey Stoner are safety stitched with high strength Nylon thread.